- £93£264693 - 2646
- LED included
- LED includedAll
- Height, cm
- Height, cmClear
- 135178135 - 178
- Diameter, cm
- Diameter, cmClear
- 0560 - 56
- Weight (kg)
- Weight (kg)Clear
- 1271 - 27
Find and order the floor lamps online at Regenbogen
The floor lamp is a flexible and mobile lighting solution that is used particularly often in the living area. Made with a robust base and several bulbs, the floor lamp brings light directly into the living area. Various combinations from integrated ceiling spotlights to freely adjustable spots are available and provide a lighting solution to suit your ideas. In the assortment of Regenbogen lamps you will find a wide selection of affordable floor lights with which you can add a fantastic look to your living room, dining room or bedroom.
What areas are more common for the use of standard lamps?
Most floor lamps are designed with several bulbs. Classically they consist of a spotlight with halogen and a spot. Through the spotlight the light is emitted upwards and is distributed on the ceiling to create a pleasant background lighting over a larger area of the room. The spot can be used anywhere, for example as a reading lamp in a living room chair. Floor lamps in modern designs deviate from this classic design, with which you can pick up special furnishing styles and complement them appropriately. For example, make a floor lamp with a classic lampshade an eye-catcher in the corner of a room, which, like a wall spotlight, is intended to emphasize a certain area of the room. Futuristic designs are also available in which arcs of light from LEDs replace classic spots or light bulbs. Just let yourself be inspired by the selection of Regenbogen lights and see how versatile you can use inexpensive standard lamps.
What are the main advantages of floor lamps ?
Floor lamps bring their light directly into the room and provide bright light where you need it depending on the event and time of day. As spots and ceiling lighting can be switched on and off independently of each other, you can create different scenes in the room with floor lamps. Unlike ceiling or wall lighting, you are free to choose whether you prefer a subtle background light, more direct lighting from a spotlight or both.
With their special style, standard lamps can be placed on any flat surface. This makes them a mobile solution that you can use privately or professionally in any room. They can even be set up in your garden, hallway or hobby room, if you temporarily want bright and flexible lighting.
In the end, floor lamps are perceived as a real living object, because they stand in the room like a piece of furniture. Their design is therefore very attractive and makes them an aesthetic eye-catcher, while with wall lights or ceiling lighting the functional character quickly comes to the foreground.
Different models and designs
Regenbogen-Leuchten stands for variety in the selection and purchase of high-quality lamps and light sources. This also applies to our floor lamps, which you can order online from us in these variations, for example:
- • as a decorative lamp with hanging crystal elements
- • as single spot with a long base
- • with tripod stand as futuristic eye-catcher
- • with several spots in metal or wood design.
With our versatile floor lamps you can continue any style of furnishing and get an attractive addition to your living environment. Of course, this also applies to offices and businesses, for example to give individual workplaces or a conference room a modern and attractive lighting solution.
Tips for buying your next floor lamp
- In order to use a floor lamp efficiently, it is common to choose LEDs as the light source. These consume considerably less electricity than conventional light bulbs, but offer you all the known advantages in terms of brightness and dimming. Also the combination with a ceiling lighting made of halogen can be operated economically and provides a great light character for many hours.
- When you decide between one or more spots of a floor lamp, consider which objects or room areas you want to illuminate. If you want a practical reading light for your couch, a standard lamp with a single spot is quite sufficient. For a homely effect, each spot should shine in a clearly defined direction and not emit its light into the open air.